BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Colby a little too Honest

So my cute cousin J-Cuz was taking mine and Tim's picture with her cell phone...and of course me only wanting my head in the shot was telling her to make sure she didn't get any of my fat.......well Colby said...mom you aren't fat.....my sister laughed and said you don't even know what fat is......of course colby said...yes I do it's when you have bigger legs, bigger arms, bigger feet etc......and my sister said............oh crap...I am fat!!!! J-Cuz said oh Colby I love how honest you are! He is so cute...............and which one of you told him about being fat?.....that's a swear word at our house!

2 comments:

dlkenney said...

Kids are so cute, Sometimes I hate how honest they are, but they keep us all in check though.

The Baker said...

no, that is a swear word everywhere!!