BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blood Work

So I got my results over the phone from all that blood work that was taken by my neurologist.
I have low Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. My liver function is elevated(but could be from all the tylenol I had been taking for the headaches.) . My glucose was up from the last time. About 100 points. But I was given early that day a solumedrol infusion. That skyrockets your blood sugar. So I am not worried about that and neither are they as it wasn't a fasting blood work. So I just have to take the Vitamin D and B12 supplements now.

I had about a week break from headaches....too bad it didn't last long. They are back! Oh well hopefully in 2 weeks they will be gone for good. It's funny when I get a headache my left eye will almost droop shut with the headache. I unconciously just close it and watch the world go with one eye! I hope this improves in two weeks also!

1 comment:

Chris and Jamie said...

Hopefully (mostly) normal bloodwork means that this really will all go away with the PFO closure.