BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Babysitter funnies

So I have a funny!!! I thought one night I would help get the diaper bags packed for the next morning. We had put both Boys down for bed and so I went and got Parker 2 outfits. I didn't know if the 0-3 months size would fit anymore because he's getting long and it snapped between the legs so I grabbed a 3-6 month out fit of jean shorts and button up shirt. I couldn't grab Colby an outfit because we had already put him to bed and didn't want to wake him up. So I told Tim I got Parker's outfit. Well the next morning Tim didn't realize I didn't grab Colby an outfit. Well I got a phone call from My mom at 7:30 that morning saying "Did you know you brought Colby a 3-6 month outfit?"I told her it was intended for Parker if the other one didn't fit. She said Tim didn't bring Colby one then. She then said "well the outfit kind of fits Colby" So what would make her even try it on him? Did she think it was his and didn't notice the size and put it on or saw the size and thought I'll try it anyways. Needless to say Colby got to wear that outfit all day. It fit pretty good for the size. I mean he's almost 3 years old wearing 3-6 month clothes. We even took him to Costco in it. Below are proof of it fitting ok and some more pictures


Colby's smaller clothes experience






Colby and Parker sporting their 99 cent matching hats from children's place


Parker ready for Church


Colby and Parker hanging out on mommy

Colby waiting to get ready for church after Parker got ready


Sleeping baby

2 comments:

trina said...

I was looking forward to seeing Colby's small outfit. I love it! You're right -- it isn't too bad.

Susanne said...

That is pretty impressive!!! They are getting so big!! I need to come visit!