BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

New work schedule

For those of you who live in Utah you may have heard the Governor has mandated that all state employees work 4 ten hour shift. Well I already worked that schedule and since Tim also works for the state he now gets to work that schedule with me. So starting August 4th we will both work Mon-Friday 7:00 am -5:30 am (time might change but Tim's whole office has to work those times, I have a little more flexibility) The bonuses are that me and Tim can both get the kids ready in the morning and off to the babysitters and we can ride into work together and only use one car and save tons on gas. The only downside is that the Kids have to get up earlier and Grandma and Grandpa will have a longer day tending them. They are awesome grandparents and parents we wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. I thank my lucky stars everyday we have them in our lives and they do spoil us!!! I try to spoil them as much as possible but I am not as good at they are to us!!! Thanks mom and dad you are a true blessing in our life and boy are your blessings going to be big in heaven.

No comments: