BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, July 3, 2008

busy as a bee

It's been a busy summer so far for us! For those of you know me well I spend a lot of time at my parents and that's my only place to blog because we are to cheep to get the internet or a computer. Long story short. You see how long it's been since I could just come hang out at my parents house. I haven't been here in so long I haven't gotten to blog a lot. So here's an update. What have we been up to. We have had a couple of fun BBQ's at our house. We first had a BBQ with all the "kids" from my old WX neighborhood. Who aren't so much kids anymore as adults with kids themselves...well there's still one kid....Chris...who will always be that way! No relation I swear! It was good to see all those who still live around here and see all their spouses, children and friends. We had a BBQ with our neighborhood. We invited all those who built a home with our builder. It gives us a cut off point. Otherwise we would end up inviting the whole ward. Not as many came this year as last because of their busy summer schedules but it was fun! It's nice to socialize with those you live by. I am a flake at taking pictures so sorry no pictures. We have spent the rest of our time playing with our kids and keeping up on the yard's and working. That's a low down on summer!

1 comment:

Julianna said...

It's about time you updated!! I forgot to take pictures too....slackers!