BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

December so far

We have had two more birthday's in the family my brother and Niece Morgan. We had Cake and Ice Cream and my brothers the day of his birthday and then the sunday after my nieces birthday we had dinner and cake at there house with family. I made the birthday cake...still no camera so they have the pictures but I will post it when I get them.....what a cake to make. IT was a castle cake.....It looked really good until I went to transport it to there house and 4 of the pillars fell over taking some of the decoration with it...but I fixed it good enough that hopefully in the picture you can't tell.... We have been busy doing christmas stuff and all that.

We found out last week that my father...who has been suffering the last year and half with stomach problems is going to have his stomach removed on the 22nd of this month. It's to high risk for him to keep his stomach because of the big tumors in it has a 60% chance of turning to cancer so they are going to remove it and all the lymp nodes around it to be safe. It is a scarey surgery so anyones prayers will be appreciated.....he is the worlds best father and I hope it makes him feel better I feel so bad watching him suffer in pain and sickness...he has gone through a lot with his health over the years and I just want him to feel better. They did decide to do the surgery around christmas because the sooner the better for my dad to feel better and hopefully easier to get babysitters. I still have a cousin in high school that will have time off and she will watch my kids for two days and my sister is taking two days of work to watch them and tim has two use or lose days at work to use...so we have it covered and working 4 tens at work we have two 4 day weekends so its a good time for that reason but I will be sad not having my father home for christmas. If everything goes well he will still be in the hospital for 7-10 days!

3 comments:

Julianna said...

You know you have a babysitter across the street, right?

dlkenney said...

Our prayers are with your dad. I hope everything goes well for him. If you guys need anything, please call.

Jeanene said...

We'll be praying for your dad! We love him - hope all goes well!