BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

November 2008

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would sum up November. I don't have all the pictures from november. We still don't have a camera so my mom has some of my cakes on her camera and Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving was a fun day this year. We went to my uncles house and all his kids that still live around here came. Only one was missing and my brother and his family were also missing. We had tons of food and we played games until into the evening. It was fun and it's always nice to play with games and hang out with my cousins!! It's nice to have them so close and be people that I can actually call my friends!! Well I decided that I would try black friday out to get some deals on things we are needing. So me and Jenn my neighbor and friend decided to venture out. I dragged my cousin Liz along also. We started at Walmart....what a zoo...crazy people let me tell ya. Things were gone in less than a minute. luckly it wasn't what we came there for. We headed to Kohl's, then Shopko and then Smith's market place. IT was fun to hang out with them and go shopping. I was tired though and boy did my feet hurt. We ended the morning with Breakfast at dee's. We had such a busy november I hope that I remember everything we did. Below are some pictures but some of them didn't happen in november I just found the pictures.



This i Colby being silly with his Big Boy underwear. We thought if we bought him Buzz lightyear and other Disney big boy underwear it would entice him to go potty on the toilet....well needless to say that and many other attempts haven't worked...but they do look good on his head....you can tell it was more summer time for this picture because my dad is wearing shorts in the background.....and my dad get's cold easily so it was summer with this one...sorry it's sideways!


This is the Diego Cake I made my niece for her birthday Her and Colby love Diego and Dora. She had a Diego Party Colby had to miss so I didn't get to see her reaction to the cake but My brother seemed pretty impressed

The next two cakes are a cake I made in September for my grandma. I tried a new icing and stuff so it doesn't look very good but it tasted good. She went through the temple and took her endowments out. It was an awesome experience and I was glad I was there to see it happen. I can't wait to see her sealed to my grandpa and their kids. We miss him a lot and it will be great to know that they can live forever as a family! A life long dream is coming true!!






Ok so I thought I would show you my very first cake ever that I made....This is a barbie cake I made for an old Co-worker's daughter...man I had to have been about 6 or 7 years ago. It actually has been my best barbie cake ever.....I think I made a total mess of one I made for my cousin a couple years ago...I think I owe her a new one! For free



In november while shopping at walmart they were doing free pictures with santa. Colby was excited to share with santa what he wanted for christmas. It's changed from GEO Trax (Thanks to commercials he knows what this is) to Thomas the Choo choo train that comes out of a water fall. I guess we will have to see if he is a good boy or not and if santa brings it to him!! Parker kept staring at santa like what the freak is that!


Now to the reason we missed Madison's birthday party for the kids....Disney On Ice.....Colby was completely mesmorized for the first half.....We coudln't get him to look away. It was so cute. He Loved seeing buzz lightyear on ice(the reason we went) He enjoyed his buzz toys he got ....He really likes the buzz lightyear arm his aunt bought him.....it makes lots of noise...the rest of us say THANKS Aunt weene weene!



This is a cake I made for Jenn's Birthday It was chocolate cake that I crushed grasshopper cookies into the batter and baked then I put chocolate whipped cream on the top with a slight bit of mint flavoring...I put fresh raspberries and then I covered mint leaves with chocolate to make the chocolate mint leaves! It was good. I love working with the whipped topping...this was a really easy cake to make!






Last but not least....some of the ladies in our circle went to lunch to celebrate birthdays...Three of the ladies have birthdays in oct and nov. WE actually went on Kathy's birthday...we call her Kafy at our house because that is what Colby calls her ....he loves Kafy and derick......Jenn's was earlier that week and Julianna's was in october. Mine and Trina well we are summer babies....so it was our turn to buy! I was so fun. We went to Ruth's diner up emigration canyon..I was I think the only one who hadn't been there. It was good...they have the fries with the crunchy top...like Galaxy Diner (if anyone lived here long enough to remember that place) loved it!!!


Well that's about it for november! I think.







No comments: