BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag It , Part 2

tag your it

8 Favorite TV Shows: (not in any particular order)
1. Biggest Loser
2. ER
3. Survivor
4. Amazing Race
5. Smallville
6. Lost
7. Friday Night Lights
8. Heroes
8a. Whatever Colby wants to watch: cartoons

8 Things I look forward to
1. Being out of debt, having the house paid off, the loans paid off, etc...
2. Having my basement finished
3. Warm Weather
4. My boys growing up (not to fast though)
5. Retirement so I can do fun things all the time, instead of working all the time and doing a few fun things here and there.
6. Activities in the yard with the boys and spending time with the neighbors.
7. The day I turn 100 years old...my 50th wedding anniversary = )
8. Living in eternity with my family and meeting Heavenly Father and my other brothers and sisters of the gospel
8a. Life in general...next time the University of Michigan plays a game in sports, perferrably Basketball or Football and wins.

8 Favorite places to eat
1. McDonald's ( i know it isn't healthy but hey i love the fries)
2 through 8: Rumbi, Bajio, Elmatador, Tepenyaki, Robintino’s, Iggy’s, Winger’s, Chili’s

Things on my wish list
Debt free, a finished basement, finished cement porch in back with a new deck and a fence to be totally fenced in, a finished garage, my wife to not be in pain anymore and to be healthy, the rest of the day off work

Favorite Movies
Superman movies, Batman movies, Indiana Jones movies, Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings, X-Men movies, certain chick flicks...

People I tag
Anyone who wants to participate

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

We totally get the debt free too. Thanks for joining in the fun!!