BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, March 16, 2009

tag your it

8 Favorites

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Biggest Loser
2. ER
3.Survivor
4.Amazing Race
5. Smallville
6. Ace of Cakes
7. Challenge
8. One Life to Live…& General Hospital


8 Things I look forward to
1. Seeing my husband and kids everyday
2. Having my basement finished
3. Warm Weather
4. Taking Cycling/Spinning Classes (I start today)
5. Loosing weight
6. Getting in shape
7. My next kid (I am already getting baby hungry)
8. Living in eternity with my family

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Bajio
2. Rumbi
3. Elmatador
4. Tepenyaki
5. Robintino’s
6. Iggy’s
7. Winger’s
8. Chili’s

8 Things on my wish list
1. Basement
2. Finished cement porch in back
3. A maid
4. a clean house
5. A finished garage
6. a finished storage room so I can put all the food storage from an awesome sale at smith’s
7. My sister to find the man of her dreams and get married.
8. My dad to not be sick or hurt anymore

8 Favorite Movies
1. 10 things I hate about you
2. how to lose a guy in 10 days
3. Fugitive
4. The Patriot
5. can’t remember anymore
6.
7.
8.

8 people I tag
1. Tim
2. Elise
3. Becca
4. Jeanene
5. Ashly
6. Kristen
7. Elise
8. Kelly

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Maybe we could share the maid, cheaper for us both. He He!!