BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

February 2010

I had a 8 week ultrasound appointment in early february with my dr....we found out that the baby didn't make it and that I was going to have a miscarriage some time in the next two weeks. Luckly I was able to have it on my own and it only took about a 1/2 a week. We understand that this happens and it's a part of nature. It was just the chromosomes not all right. I still get sad when I see babies but I am grateful for my two little ones I already have and know that I will have another one when the time is right!! A couple of days later my dad went in the hospital he had amonia built up in his body so it was making him very forgetful and didn't know where he was or what he was doing. So they got him fixed up and his mind was as clear as it had been in a long time. He also celebrated his 60th birthday!

5 comments:

The Baker said...

I still feel sad for you,... Hope you are ok. Don't you mean 2010 (title?)?

Kelly said...

I enjoyed catching up on your family. I'm sorry about your miscarriage. Cute pictures of your kids. Caleb had the exact same BumbleBee costume. I don't think Transformers will ever die down in our house full of boys!

Matt and Elisa said...

Sorry to hear about the baby. Looks like you have been keeping busy with lots of family fun!

JaNae said...

Kari, I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I love how optimistic you are and to read the love you have for your boys makes me happy! They most certainly are adorable boys, you are a very blessed woman.
We should have Colby over sometime to play, Taylor would Love it! Do you still have fridays off? They could play transformers all day! BTW I love your post on canning...could you seriously teach me someday, I'm hoping our garden produces as much as yours did last year...then maybe you could show me how to can??? :) Take it easy...it's so good to find your blog!

Chris and Jamie said...

Kari, I'm so sorry for your loss. Especially since you are my 4th friend to miscarry THIS YEAR. I am SO glad I have my trial of never having the pregnancy the begin with. I don't think I could have the strength to have a baby and lose it. Find joy in your family and strength in the Lord. All things happen for a reason .... I know the feeling of "it will happen when the time is right". It just sucks when Heavenly Father's time and yours don't coincide.