BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

January 2010

January is a big month for our family. We have soooo many birthdays Tim had his 35th birthday....we love you OLD FART!!! We had a fun shower that me, my sister and my cousin Liz and cousin Becca threw for their sister Rachael who lives in Cedar City. She came up for the shower. It was so much fun. We had soups and treats and rolls. Our family, their moms family, and old neighbors all came. It was nice to catch up. We had fun afterwards too. We sent Tim off to hang out with Liz's husband Gaylen and all the girls and kids stayed at my house and we did pedicures, Ordered in Applebee's and watched Julie and Julia(boring show) but fun company. I was exhausted by the end of the night. The night before that Tim and I spent the night in the U of U emergency room. I had a very high heart rate it stayed between 130 and 180 the entire time I was in there and of course throughout the whole night.....The diagnosis......early pregnancy and it was an early symptom of it. It luckly was gone by the end of the weekend. I spent the next two weeks going from normal clothes to maternity clothes. Come to find out at my first dr's appointment I was only like a day pregnant when I was in there because two weeks later the ultrasound only showed 5 1/2 weeks along. but I looked about 6 months pregnant. More about this in february. No pictures this month either

1 comment:

The Baker said...

Don't you mean 2010??