BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

September 2009

I know I posted some of this but here is pictures from salsa and peach jam. We had our wedding anniversary for 5 years. Tim sent me flowers at work and took me to dinner and to the temple on a date.



This is the finished product. All of our salsa and Jam. This was only one of the three times we bottled.



We made yummy shish kabobs for dinner......crazy I know. too much work!

We had some left over peaches from the jam and made peach crisp.



We shredded zucchini to freeze for zucchini bread later or whatever uses.




Just our finished Salsa






The garlic we use




Our Jalapenos









Breakfast Jenn always provides





Getting our tomatoes ready to peel.. apparently at 8:49 am









Our onions peeled







Our fresh from the garden green peppers


Our home grown Roma Tomatoes



Me, Julie and Jenn just having fun making salsa.....well by the looks of it Julie might be.....constipated?






Last but not least......my Anniversary Flowers Tim sent me!












No comments: