BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fondant and Gum Paste Cake Finale

Here are pictures of my Fondant and Gum Paste Cake Finale cake. I had an issue with the Marshmallow fondant. I made it myself and it was a little difficult to work with...but maybe I will get better. It tastes better than other fondants. I made the flowers with Gum Paste. I love Calla Lillies so when she showed us how to make them I just had to make them for my cake. The cake was Chocolate cake with Grasshopper cookies crushed into it and I flavored the Fondant Mint....IT was good...rich but good. Thanks to those who helped us eat it.







4 comments:

Becca said...

That is a really pretty cake. Where did you take your classes at?

Audrey said...

You're totally making my mouth water just looking at it!! It's amazing!

Julianna said...

That is gorgeous! I love orange!

Guinevere said...

That cake is amazing...and totally yummy too. Thanks for sharing the FHE treat! You guys rock :)