BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

family pictures

We had our family pictures taken last week. We just asked a friend Audrey that lives by us to take our pictures because she always has cute pictures of her kids that she takes. So I asked her and she said yes. She said it was her first time doing family pictures. She did an awesome job. They are the best we have had... Here is a sample of the pictures we had taken. We did them at WX city park were a lot of fall leaves had fallen.














5 comments:

Cal said...

Cute patoots. Could you see if she could take some pic's of your brother for my wife.......so she can drive by them.

Kari said...

Cal she can just drive by and look at parker and see Heath so no pictures are necessary...maybe that's why she thinks parker is so freakin cute.

dlkenney said...

I love the picture of Colby...what cute little boys you have.

Julianna said...

I have been trying to come up with a witty comment for Craig this entire week. I can't. Craig wins. Very cute pictures of your family. I will be under this potato sack if you need me.

Guinevere said...

Darling, Darling DARLING!!